Cafe Gloucester

When I was in high school everyone always mentioned this place and apparently it was quite the popular place. The name even makes it seem all high and mighty but honestly I don't find it anything incredible. Located on Cambie St. just after King Ed it's probably one of the few chinese restaurants in the area (given its Vancouver it says a lot) Cambie has a wide variety of different foods and Gloucester adds to the mix. Went there again tonight for dinner, I think this was the second time I've been and I had another decent meal.

This is what we ordered:
BBQ Pork fried rice noodles - classic chinese dish, pretty good
Baked spaghetti with pork chop - tasty
beef and vegetables - way too salty and tried to add too much flavor
honey garlic pork chop - was pretty tasty in my opinion, large pieces of meat
fried rice - typical, nothing special

I always forget to take pictures now whenever I eat food. Hopefully this summer I'll try out some new places. I have to find a job first, so broke!

0 comments: